SALISBURY, Md. - With the busy summer travel season just around the corner, Route 13 and U.S. 50 traffic will shift back to the regular two-lane, two-way configuration.
This work will require a full closure of the Salisbury Bypass overnight from three a.m. to six a.m. Thursday.
All northbound traffic must exit the Bypass through Snow Hill Road. Southbound traffic will have to exit at U.S. 50.
Crews will then complete median work and shift traffic back to the regular pattern no later than May 24.
- Operation Southern Impact II nets 76 arrests in Southeastern U.S.
- Texas man arrested on drug charges in Del.
- Bill on past sexual assault evidence OK'd by Md. Senate
- Cash and jewelry taken in Dover burglary; investigation ongoing
- Former Del. government officials facing drug charges
- Md. House passes gun-control measures