SALISBURY, Md. - A roadway is closed to the public, after officials say they will be fixing a broken water main, in Salisbury.
The City of Salisbury says on Wednesday, the Department of Waterworks Utilities Branch will be repairing a broken "6 water main located at 209 Donegal Lane in efforts to improve the water distribution system. Officials report that the work began at 11:00 AM and is expected to end at 6:00 PM. Approximately 13 residents on Donegal Lane will be affected and water should be turned back on by 6:00 PM.
Salisbury officials say when water is turned backed on, residents may experience some discoloration in their water. If so, you should run the water until it clears.
According to officials, Donegal Lane will be passable to local residents and emergency vehicles only.
For more information, call Waterworks Utilities Branch at 410-548-3105.
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.
- UPDATE: Gold Alert canceled for Harrington man
- Two charged in connection to Accomack County rape investigation
- Md. House OKs budget after school safety debate
- Officials rule Dorchester Co. fire as accidental