SALISBURY, Md. - The Department of Water Works is working on Riverside Drive and drivers may need to find a new route.
Today, they planned on installing a new sewer lateral and water service, but the weather outside has caused them to stall until weather permits them.
A new house is being built at 1005 Riverside Drive and they need to connect to the city's main water and sewer system.
But they have to block off the street since the main line crosses the center line.
For all those drivers who use this road, it will be closed from South Pinehurst Avenue to Riverview.
Department of Water Works completed the first half of the project yesterday and they were expecting to be done today. But for now, the work will be done whenever the weather permits.
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in connection to Salisbury homicide investigation