KENT NARROWS, Md. - A tractor trailer overturned on Thursday afternoon on the Kent Narrows Bridge in the eastbound lanes of U.S. Route 50/301.
Maryland State Police say that the wind knocked over an empty tractor trailer on the bridge. The driver of the tractor trailer suffered minor injuries.
Drivers heading eastbound were stuck in traffic all the way back to Sandy Point because only one lane was open at the scene of the accident, but police say that all three lanes should open soon.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery