OCEAN CITY, Md. - Ocean City Emergency Services is closely monitoring the projected path of Hurricane Irma. The storm's current track shows very little impact to the Ocean City area; however, Ocean City officials say that they will continue to observe the hurricane and inform residents, businesses and property owners if the current forecast changes.
As always, the town is committed to keeping residents and visitors informed with accurate information before, during and after significant weather events, such as hurricanes and tropical storms.
Citizens should subscribe to the e-news and/or follow the town's social media channels for the most timely and factual information.
• Town of Ocean City eNews Alerts: subscribe to eNews by visiting the "City Wide Emergency Alerts" tab on the Town of Ocean City's website.
• Town of Ocean City Facebook
• Town of Ocean City Twitter: @townofoceancity
• Ocean City's FM Radio Station 99.5
• Town of Ocean City Access Channels 4 & 15
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged