47 ABC - Coping with the holidays can be tough if you have lost someone to suicide however help exists. Support groups exist for those who are considered "survivors of suicide", the people left behind after a loved one takes their own life.
In the Delmarva area the Jesse Klump Foundation runs a group for survivors of suicide - their website: http://www.choosetolivemaryland.org/.
Phone Number: 443-982-2716
If feelings of loneliness or despair begin to creep up during this time the National Suicide Hotline also has people available to talk.
National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Concerns over Beau Biden Gun Violence Prevention Act
- Ocean View PD continues on-going community outreach through deaf training
- Sussex Co. Council votes to continue hearing public comment for Special Events Ordinance
- WWII veteran's remains identified, to be buried in Del.
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for two women
- UPDATE: Gold Alert canceled for missing Dover woman