EASTON, Md. - Police say that three West Virginia men were arrested on drug charges in Easton on Saturday night.
Around 10:25 p.m., officers were patrolling the area of Ocean Gateway and Dutchmanns Lane when they saw a car speeding. Police say they stopped the car in the area of Ocean Gateway and Glen Ridge. When a K-9 scan was finished, police say they found more than ten grams of suspected marijuana and Xanax medication.
Police say, the driver identified as 19-year-old Yagna Vudathu, a passenger identified as 18-year-old Cameron Dalton of Martinsburg and another passenger identified as 19-year-old Garret Hooper of Falling Waters were arrested.
Vudathu, Dalton and Hooper were charged with one count of marijuana more than ten grams and one count of a controlled dangerous substance not marijuana.
They were brought in front of a District Court Commissioner and released on personal recognizance pending trial.
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion