SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that they are investigating a home invasion and a robbery that happened in Salisbury on Monday afternoon.
According to Maryland State Police, at 4:40 PM on Monday afternoon, troopers received an emergency call for service at Parkwood Apartments on South Schumaker Drive, for a home invasion and robbery.
When troopers responded, they interviewed residents of the home where they learned that three men dressed in dark clothing, hooded sweatshirts and face masks went into the home armed with handguns.
The suspects assaulted and robbed the victims. Emergency medical personnel treated victims for minor injuries. Police say that at this time, facts of the investigation show that this was not a random act and that the home was known to the suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Maryland State Police Salisbury Barrack at 410-749-3101 or email the lead investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tips can stay anonymous.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond