SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that a fight also broke out at Choices Academy in Salisbury on Wednesday.
According to an official with Wicomico County Public Schools, there were multiple disciplinary incidents that happened at the Academy.
Officials say that a female teacher was taken to PRMC, evaluated and released due to those incidents.
Officials say that this fight was unrelated to the incident that happened at James M. Bennett High School on Wednesday morning.
- University of Md. professor tapped for Treasury post
- Juvenile killer loses appeal for prison assault in Del.
- Nor'easter snow blankets The First State
- Del. braves another nor'easter
- Talbot County road crews, all hands on deck
- COAD begs for more correctional officers; current CO's working multiple overtime shifts