MILFORD, Del. - Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a woman who they say illegally used someone else's credit card, in Milford.
The Milford Police Department says on Monday, a woman used someone else's credit card that was associated with a theft. The woman reportedly used the credit card at Wawa, on North DuPont Boulevard.
She is apparently wanted as part of an investigation into the unlawful use of the credit card.
Anyone with information relating to the identity of this woman is asked to call Corporal John Collins at 302-422-8081 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to Salisbury slashing
- U.S. Supreme Court: Dodd-Frank whistleblower protection is narrow
- Police: Suspects unsuccessful in getting property during Dover home invasion; investigation ongoing
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures for Route 1 NB announced for upcoming Kent Co. project
- Prison visits restricted as preventative flu measure in Del.