SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that a suspect is in custody after robbing PNC Bank in Salisbury on Wednesday afternoon.
According to Salisbury Police, around 2:30 PM on Wednesday afternoon, a suspect between the ages of 35 and 40, went into PNC Bank on North Salisbury Boulevard and robbed it.
Police say that the suspect fled out of the business but he is now in police custody. No one was injured, and police say that no weapon was displayed.
- UPDATE: Family pet dies in Berlin house fire; cause undetermined
- Officials: Dog dies in Cheswold blaze; cause under investigation
- Suspects sought in connection to Rehoboth Beach shoplifting incident
- Gov.-elect Northam appoints 2 to incoming administration in Va.
- Judge rules 2 of Md. governor's top appointees must be paid
- UPDATE: Victim identified, in critical condition after Salisbury shooting; investigation ongoing