SALISBURY, Md. - Money Magazine has named Salisbury University in a recent report.
For the fourth time in a row, Salisbury University has been mentioned as one of the"The Best Colleges for Your Money."
S.U. is ranked 250 out of 711 campuses in the article.
Money Magazine ranks universities based off of educational quality, affordability and alumni success.
"Being named among the top sixth of approximately 1,500 colleges and universities nationwide is a testament to the quality of education and experiences we provide our students," said Dr. Karen Olmstead, S.U. interim provost. "Rankings like these reflect the balance of challenge and support in an S.U. education."
Salisbury University has also been recognized by many other magazines, including Forbes Magazine, who named Salisbury University as one of " America's Best Value Colleges."
- Salisbury Mayor Jake Day discusses priorities of proposed FY 2019 budget
- New Maryland law aims to reduce demand for puppy mill dogs
- Cambridge showing new job opportunities through Facebook posts
- Investigation continues into controversial KIHS video
- Bus passenger arrested on drug charges in Md.
- Several Governors form group to study gun violence, offer solutions