SALISBURY, Md. - It used to start early Friday morning, but Black Friday has crept its way into Thursday, and local residents are taking advantage of the early deals.
At 5 p.m. on Thursday, stores throughout Delmarva already had long lines full of eager shoppers.
At Best Buy, some TV's were selling for $300 off their regular price.
At other stores like Target and Walmart, undeniable deals were offered on countless other electronics like speakers, headphones, cameras and more.
Many locals told 47ABC they ate their Thanksgiving meals early so they could take advantage of the bargains.
The Queenstown Premium Outlets and the Tanger Outlets also got in on the early Black Friday action. The outlets opened at 6 p.m. on Thursday and closed at midnight.
- Exclusive first look at SBY Marathon medal designed by local students
- One charged after fatal crash in Kent Co.
- Community rallies behind Berlin business after devastating fire
- Broadband networks to expand to Accomack County
- Meeting held to explain golf cart laws to residents
- Keeping pets protected as the weather heats up