Salisbury, Md - The St. Patrick's Day holiday is expecting to increase sales for local food businesses on Delmarva.
The Irish Penny Bar & Grill in Salisbury has been preparing weeks in advance for the holiday. Business owner, Jeff Trivits, said the day draws more customers than any other time of the year.
"For us, it's huge," said Trivits, "I mean it's definitely our biggest day of the year."
Cake Art, a local bakery, is also looking forward to more customers looking forward to its treats. Some special decorations for the cupcakes include green sprinkles, Lucky Charms and Baileys Irish Cream.
Officers also want to remind residents to have fun, but to be safe, especially on the road.
- Exclusive first look at SBY Marathon medal designed by local students
- One charged after fatal crash in Kent Co.
- Community rallies behind Berlin business after devastating fire
- Broadband networks to expand to Accomack County
- Meeting held to explain golf cart laws to residents
- Keeping pets protected as the weather heats up