SOMERSET COUNTY, Md. - Somerset County Community held their 4th Annual Community Field Day in Westover, MD.
The day was filled with community vendors and healthy cooking demos. They even had Zumba classes along with karate demos. 672 people came to the event.
This event is sponsored by Healthy Somerset, Somerset County Health Department, Somerset County Judy Center, and Somerset Rec and Parks.
The lead Community Health Educator from the Somerset County Health Department, Crystal Bell, tells 47 ABC this day was meant to get people out and moving.
The main goal was to focus on wellness and movement to make Somerset County more healthy.
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond
- UPDATE: Trial begins for one of six allegedly involved in 2017 murder of Salisbury man
- DSP: Body found in Dover; death investigation ongoing