MARYLAND - Officials say that a snow emergency plan remains in effect in Salisbury and Worcester County, on Friday.
According to the city and county, plowing operations have been focused on keeping snow emergency routes open and passable.
Now that snow has stopped falling, officials expect being able to transition over to residential and side streets at some point later on Friday morning.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.