WEST OCEAN CITY, Md. - Thousands of dollars raised to battle cancer, drinks on the water, and a man getting down on one knee to kiss a pig. The pig was the king of the show, even wearing a crown for the special occasion at Sunset Grille Thursday night.
Dr. John Mansueti said he would kiss a pig if his campaign raised $2,500 for the American Cancer Society.
This was all part of the Real Men Wear pink campaign for the society.
He tells us they raised about $3,500 over two weeks and that's before the final total was tallied up.
All of that money will go to the American Cancer Society and it will be used for research for patients.
- Town resident raising concerns over storm water management
- Candidate for Governor goes toe to toe with Hogan
- DNREC announces first finding of West Nile virus in birds
- Delaware National Guard opens $12 million state-of-the-art facility for military vehicles
- Youth helping youth at summer service weekend
- Demand for more volunteer firefighters in Delaware