DELMARVA - Hair Cuttery, the largest family owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, is hosting its summer Share-A-Haircut program August 1 to 15.
For every haircut purchased by or for a child up to age 18 at one of Hair Cuttery's nearly 900 salons, one free haircut certificate will be donated to a disadvantaged child locally.
Hair Cuttery says it's determined to donate tens of thousands of free haircut certificates to children in communities across the nation with the help of more than 100 local government and non-profit organizations.
Through last year's program, more than 61,000 free haircuts brought confidence and smiles to kids of all ages before the start of the new school year.
Locations on Delmarva include:
- The Centre at Salisbury: 2300 N. Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD 21801
- North Bay Shopping Center: 12701 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842
- Shoppes at Easton: 8223 Elliott Road, Easton, MD 21601
- Harris Teeter Marketplace: 28510 Marlboro Avenue, Easton, MD 21601
- North Dover Center:1005 N. Dupont Highway, Dover, DE 19901
- Lighthouse Plaza: 19323 Lighthouse Plaza Blvd, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Millville Town Center: 8069 Town Center Drive, Millville, DE 19967
For more about Hair Cuttery and Share-A-Haircut: click here.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery