CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Two people have been airlifted to The Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Batlimore after a serious crash in Cambridge Sunday night.
The accident happened at the intersection of route 50 and Buckton Road, when a car was trying to make a left turn and collided with a motorcycle.
Police say that two people have been airlifted to the Shock Trauma center in Baltimore and 2 more have been taken to a local hospital.
Investigators won't confirm if anyone died in the crash -- but say they are, "operating as though there are fatalities."
Police also say that they are rerouting traffic off of route 50 and to use caution when driving through the area.
We will continue to update this story as more details become available.
- SU Poli Sci professor breaks down Doug Jones' victory over Roy Moore
- Man arrested in connection with attempted theft incidents in Salisbury
- Gov. Hogan announces new initiatives to boost jobs in Maryland
- Gov. Hogan to push for redistricting reform bill again
- UPDATE: Salisbury man sentenced for role in high speed chase in Worcester and Wicomico Counties
- UPDATE: Pastor rebukes suspect during attempted armed robbery at Princess Anne church property