CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Two people have been airlifted to The Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Batlimore after a serious crash in Cambridge Sunday night.
The accident happened at the intersection of route 50 and Buckton Road, when a car was trying to make a left turn and collided with a motorcycle.
Police say that two people have been airlifted to the Shock Trauma center in Baltimore and 2 more have been taken to a local hospital.
Investigators won't confirm if anyone died in the crash -- but say they are, "operating as though there are fatalities."
Police also say that they are rerouting traffic off of route 50 and to use caution when driving through the area.
We will continue to update this story as more details become available.
- Ocean City considering Coca Cola logo on water tower
- Blades water safe to drink again
- Ocean City council passes resolution opposing offshore drilling
- OC Cruisin' to return for 28th year
- Officials: Property demolition set Feb. 23 in Salisbury; E. Isabella St. closes
- Del. prison guard smuggler serving three years wants home confinement