SALISBURY, Md. - United States Senators Ben Cardin and Chris Van Hollen of Maryland have announced more than 280,000 in federal funding for Salisbury University's pathways program.
The funding from the National Science Foundation will support a pathways project aimed at understanding how students learn mathematics in the K-12 setting.
It would also inspire undergraduate students to pursue a career in math.
The pathways project is a ten week course where undergraduate students teach elementary kids math using a variety of methods.
- VDOT: Mt. Prospect Bridge opens after road work in Accomack Co.
- Traffic Alert: Isabella Street closed for Dept. of Water Works project in Salisbury
- Fire crews respond to structure fire in Stockton
- Officials rush to contain, fix sewage failure in Del.
- Municipalities building from the inside-out
- Made On Delmarva: Burley Oak Brewery