SALISBURY, Md. - Tons of Salisbury University students closed one chapter today to open the next as they walked across the stage at the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center.
Over 1,500 received their degrees Thursday morning.
We got a chance to ask a few graduates how they felt moments after the ceremony was finished.
"I came here freshman year when I was 17-years-old by myself, no family out here, and I made it; I'm pretty proud of myself for coming this far," said Ellah Whisky.
"Pretty confused and excited, at the same time it's a huge mixture of emotions," said Rebecca Warfield, "I want to go off to grad school to get my PhD hopefully, so I kind of have a plan but not entirely."
Best of luck to our graduates in their next chapter and a special congratulations to our station employees who got their degree today, Stevie Danielczyk and Kristina Stull.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.