SALISBURY, Md. - Although Mayor Day said he doesn't intend to press charges, it doesn't change the fact that Salisbury Volunteer Firefighters were given a trespassing notice for trying to remove equipment from station one on February 22.
Firefighters were also told that they could return to get their personal belongings or anything that they had that was still at the station on Beaglin Park Drive.
Salisbury Station One has decided to secede from the fire department on July 1. They are still trying to move their location.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury