SALISBURY, Md. - On Wednesday, officials announce an upcoming design session for the next phase of a skatepark, in Salisbury.
The City of Salisbury and the Salisbury Skatepark Committee says that a public input design session for phase two is scheduled for January 18 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. The session will be held at the City Center Building – Atrium Area on Main Street.
Officials encourage all local skaters to attend the meeting and give their input on the design proposed for phase two. Attendees will apparently have the opportunity to sketch their idea for the skating elements they would like to see.
For more information, call Debbie Stam in the Housing and Community Development Department at 410-334-3031.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond