SALISBURY, Md. - Deputies say that a shed fire in Salisbury caused over $10,000 in damages on Monday evening.
According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, 15 firefighters responded to a wood frame shed blaze on Beam Street in Salisbury on Monday evening at 7:07 PM. Deputies say that the fire was discovered by a neighbor and that it took 15 minutes to control.
The estimated loss of the shed was $2,000 while the estimated loss of what was in the shed was $8,000. Deputies say that the fire started inside, on the right side of the shed and they say that the fire was an accidental, electrical blaze.
Deputies also say that the shed had two large air compressors that supplied two separate businesses in the attached building.
- DSU neuroscience center awarded research grant from NIH
- Officials: Man suffers injuries after fire in Millville
- Wicomico County Sheriff files for re-election
- Police: Dover man arrested after search finds 24 grams of marijuana in his vehicle in Milford
- Maryland Governor Hogan announces construction on final phase of widening Worcester Hwy
- Deputies: Ridgely man suffers burns after igniting trash in burn pile using gasoline