SALISBURY, Md. - On Tuesday, officials announced that railroad work will begin on September 19, in Salisbury.
The City of Salisbury says in response to the concerns of citizens of the Canal Woods neighborhood and the city's efforts to improve infrastructure, Carload Express Railroad will repair and replace rail at the railroad crossing on Canal Park Drive. According to officials, beginning on September 19 at 9:00 AM, Canal Park Drive at South Salisbury Boulevard will be closed to through traffic to allow the repairs to be made.The work is expected to be complete no later than 4:30 PM on September 21.
Officials report that Canal Park Drive will remain accessible from Honeysuckle Drive and Lakewood Drive during this time, and University Park Apartments will be accessible from Milford Street.
For more information, call the Field Operations Department at 410-548-3177.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery