SALISBURY, Md. - With temperatures dipping as we get closer to winter, sometimes all you want is nice hot cup of cocoa.
And students in one Wicomico County neighborhood got just that, as they were greeted at a bus stop this afternoon.
Salisbury Police and the City of Salisbury teamed up, with Officer Aaron Hudson a.k.a "Bull" as the front man to serve kids hot cocoa and treats near the Pemberton Manor Apartments.
We're told it was Bull's idea and now it's a partnership with Salisbury's Youth Development Specialist, Amber Green.
They tell 47 ABC it's one of their first initiatives to bridge the community with the city staff and police department.
They hope to set up shop again at another bus stop location on December 19th and will continue to do more this spring as well.
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water