SALISBURY, Md. - Deputies say that a Salisbury man was arrested for drug charges after being stopped on a bicycle on Saturday.
According to the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office, a deputy stopped a bicycle traveling on East Road on Saturday. The deputy was then given permission to search the operator, 41-year-old Joe Pindar of Salisbury.
The deputy reportedly found two smoking devices within cocaine residue. The deputy told Pindar that he was being arrested, but Pindar allegedly resisted.
After a brief struggle, Pindar was arrested and taken to the Wicomico County Detention Center on possession of a controlled dangerous substance, paraphernalia, and resisting arrest.
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water