SALISBURY, Md. - A fire is under investigation, after officials say a home was intentionally set on fire, in Salisbury, on Friday afternoon.
According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, 15 Salisbury firefighters responded to a blaze, on Rose Street at 2:57 p.m., on Friday.
Officials say that the fire took 12 minutes to control, it started on the outside of the home and it was discovered by a passerby.
The estimated loss of the home was $1,000. Anyone with information is asked to call the Salisbury Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal at 410-713-3780.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery