SALISBURY, Md. - Countless cars are still getting stuck in the snow as drivers continue to venture out in treacherous conditions.
In Salisbury, the snow has stopped falling, but it is still blowing everywhere, causing large drifts in some areas.
Those drifts are causing a lot of cars to get stuck in the snow in Salisbury and all throughout Delmarva.
Thursday night, there were still cars out on the road despite the treacherous conditions.
The plows will continue to work into the night on Thursday and people will continue to shovel their driveways and sidewalks, meaning we might see better conditions on Friday.
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria