DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - Deputies say that they are investigating a vehicle fire that happened in Rhodesdale on Monday morning.
According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, firefighters responded to 1996 Ford F-250 blaze on Wheatley Church Road at 10:06 AM, on Monday morning in Rhodesdale. It reportedly took four firefighters and ten minutes to control the fire.
Deputies say that the estimated loss of the car was $3,500 while the estimated loss of contents was $10.
The fire was discovered by a neighbor and the origin and the cause of the blaze are under investigation.
- One year after fire, Wicomico Yacht Club is halfway through rebuilding
- Delmarva families follow a Christmas star to Bethlehem
- Local coffee shop looking to revive Crisfield's downtown area
- Developmental center seeking mentors for program
- UPDATE: Smyrna prison riot lawsuit ends with over $7 Mil. settlement in Del.
- Woman pleads guilty to accessory to rape charges in Accomack Co.