EASTON, Md. - A woman is facing drug charges after police say she was found with drugs and paraphernalia at a restaurant, in Talbot County.
The Easton Police Department says on Friday, they responded to the McDonalds on Ocean Gateway for a complaint of an employee possibly using drugs in the bathroom of the restaurant, in Easton.
Twenty-three-year-old Kayla Reed, of Federalsburg, was allegedly found to be in possession of a syringe, a metal spoon, a lighter, and a shoe string and two pills of suspected oxycodone.
Reed was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance not marijuana, possession of a controlled dangerous equipment, and possession of administering a controlled dangerous substance paraphernalia. She was later released on an $3,000 unsecured bond.
- Airport applying for expansion grant
- Wild Senate race has nothing on past elections in Alabama
- Informant testifies against ex-cop accused in terror trial in Va.
- Gov. Hogan urges reauthorization of children's health program
- Two flown to Shock Trauma after four-vehicle crash in Easton
- Police: Trash truck fire closes down highway for over an hour in Talbot Co.