TALBOT COUNTY, Md. - Police say that a Trappe man died after he fell from a commercial boat that he was working on and drowned on Monday morning in Oxford.
According to Maryland Natural Resources Police, a citizen reported seeing 53-year-old Stephen Robert Price of Trappe's body floating at the boat ramp on South Morris Street in Oxford about 8:00 AM.
Another waterman said that Price had been baiting crab trot lines before he went missing. Price's cooler and shirt were found on the pier near the boat.
The body was taken to the state medical examiner's office in Baltimore City for an autopsy. Foul play is not suspected.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.