TALBOT COUNTY, Md. - Police say that a Trappe man died after he fell from a commercial boat that he was working on and drowned on Monday morning in Oxford.
According to Maryland Natural Resources Police, a citizen reported seeing 53-year-old Stephen Robert Price of Trappe's body floating at the boat ramp on South Morris Street in Oxford about 8:00 AM.
Another waterman said that Price had been baiting crab trot lines before he went missing. Price's cooler and shirt were found on the pier near the boat.
The body was taken to the state medical examiner's office in Baltimore City for an autopsy. Foul play is not suspected.
- Md. gets OK to expand developmentally disabled service
- November's 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference' winner
- Tips to prevent the flu, after the first flu-related death in Delaware
- Police: No one injured in reported Delmar robbery
- UPDATE: Family pet dies in Berlin house fire; cause undetermined
- Officials: Dog dies in Cheswold blaze; cause under investigation