SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that a suspect was taken into custody after robbing locations in Salisbury last Friday.
According to Salisbury Police, 43-year-old Steven Nichols of Salisbury, was arrested on Tuesday for robbing a Family Dollar and a Tiger Mart. He was charged with armed robbery, theft, assault and reckless endangerment.
Nichols was accused of taking cash from a Family Dollar on South Salisbury Boulevard after making slashing motions at a clerk last Friday. The clerk was treated for non life threatening injuries.
A short time later, he was also accused of taking cash from a Tiger Mart on Spring Hill Avenue after threatening the clerk. Minutes later, police say that Nichols stole items from a home on Camden Court after a burglary.
- One year after fire, Wicomico Yacht Club is halfway through rebuilding
- Delmarva families follow a Christmas star to Bethlehem
- Local coffee shop looking to revive Crisfield's downtown area
- Developmental center seeking mentors for program
- UPDATE: Smyrna prison riot lawsuit ends with over $7 Mil. settlement in Del.
- Woman pleads guilty to accessory to rape charges in Accomack Co.