SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that a suspect was taken into custody after robbing locations in Salisbury last Friday.
According to Salisbury Police, 43-year-old Steven Nichols of Salisbury, was arrested on Tuesday for robbing a Family Dollar and a Tiger Mart. He was charged with armed robbery, theft, assault and reckless endangerment.
Nichols was accused of taking cash from a Family Dollar on South Salisbury Boulevard after making slashing motions at a clerk last Friday. The clerk was treated for non life threatening injuries.
A short time later, he was also accused of taking cash from a Tiger Mart on Spring Hill Avenue after threatening the clerk. Minutes later, police say that Nichols stole items from a home on Camden Court after a burglary.
- Md. first responders discuss crisis intervention strategies
- Cape Henlopen School District pushes referendum to add more classroom space
- DelDOT preps for Nor'easter
- Authorities release new details on Hebron horse farm
- Milton PD remembers fallen heroes of Delaware Law Enforcement through banner
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue