SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that a man was sent to the hospital for observation after a crash involving a tractor trailer and a vehicle on the Salisbury bypass on Tuesday morning.
According to Maryland State Police, troopers responded to the Salisbury Bypass at 5:50 AM, for a crash involving a tractor trailer and a vehicle.
It's unclear how the tractor trailer and the vehicle collided, but police say that the trailer was carrying chickens and the driver of the vehicle was taken to Peninsula Regional Medical Center for observation. He has since been released.
The road was closed for two and a half hours while the crash was being cleared.
This incident remains under investigation.
- Salisbury PD teams up with kids for "shop with a cop" event
- ACA open enrollment deadline fast approaching
- Sussex Habitat struggling to find local affordable housing
- New county website
- AGH offers support group to families who've lost someone to addiction
- Representative Schwartzkopf hopes to turn a Delaware State Troop into rehab center