SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that a man was sent to the hospital for observation after a crash involving a tractor trailer and a vehicle on the Salisbury bypass on Tuesday morning.
According to Maryland State Police, troopers responded to the Salisbury Bypass at 5:50 AM, for a crash involving a tractor trailer and a vehicle.
It's unclear how the tractor trailer and the vehicle collided, but police say that the trailer was carrying chickens and the driver of the vehicle was taken to Peninsula Regional Medical Center for observation. He has since been released.
The road was closed for two and a half hours while the crash was being cleared.
This incident remains under investigation.
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.
- Deputies: Over 400 grams of marijuana found during search in Wicomico Co.; one arrested
- UPDATE: Laurel man guilty in 2017 shooting in Sussex Co.