CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Police say that a man has died after a crash involving a motorcycle in Cambridge on Sunday night.
According to Maryland State Police, troopers responded to a crash at 7:30 PM on Sunday night at Route 50 and Bucktown Road. Police say that a car was trying to make a left turn when it crashed into a motorcycle.
The male driver and female passenger of the motorcycle were originally flown to Shock Trauma. The male driver of the motorcycle passed away.
The passengers of the vehicle were taken to a local hospital. Its unclear what their conditions are.
Police say that the road was closed for over three hours. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury