CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Police say that a man has died after a crash involving a motorcycle in Cambridge on Sunday night.
According to Maryland State Police, troopers responded to a crash at 7:30 PM on Sunday night at Route 50 and Bucktown Road. Police say that a car was trying to make a left turn when it crashed into a motorcycle.
The male driver and female passenger of the motorcycle were originally flown to Shock Trauma. The male driver of the motorcycle passed away.
The passengers of the vehicle were taken to a local hospital. Its unclear what their conditions are.
Police say that the road was closed for over three hours. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Local accountants explain the new tax plan
- Missing Dover man: Jimmy Klein
- AARP announces tax prep dates beginning in Feb.
- UPDATE: Hiring process open for upcoming Chick-Fil-A in Millsboro
- MLK III calls out President Trump on alleged immigration comments
- Va. panel votes down push for stricter gun laws