BALTIMORE - (AP) - Police say they've arrested a man who set up a spy camera that recorded both children and adults in the family restroom of a Baltimore-area mall.
Baltimore County police identified the man Wednesday in a press release as 40-year-old Mussawwir M. Sterrett of Abingdon, Maryland. He faces charges related to spying on someone in a private place.
Police said he was arrested Tuesday and remains in jail.
The Baltimore Sun reported that a shopper at White Marsh Mall had found the camera Dec. 23. Police said the camera had captured images of the suspect, which were released to the public in hopes of identifying him.
Police believe the camera was not up for long, as few people were recorded.
- Local doctors say it is not too late to get your flu shot
- Public meeting on offshore drilling is set for Wednesday in Va.
- DNREC: Seaford water supply ruled safe after testing
- MSP: One dead after single-vehicle crash in Somerset Co.; investigation ongoing
- UPDATE: Hours for Blades water distribution changes
- Officials investigate sewer system failure in Dover