SALISBURY, Md. - Police are asking to public to use caution, after they say 10 crashes happened as a result of icy conditions, in Salisbury.
The Salisbury Police Department says on Tuesday, as of 6:40 AM, the icy conditions have resulted in 10 crashes and one disabled vehicle. One crash reportedly resulted in injuries. Authorities report that the fog and icy conditions are impacting driving conditions.
Officials urge the public to use caution on the roadways, delay travel plans, or allow extra time for travel, if possible.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery