SALISBURY, Md. - In Salisbury, authorities are investigating after they say a women crashed her car into a home on Hanover Street.
Police say the crash happened just after 3 a.m. Sunday.
The 39-year-old woman drove into the home located on the 800 block of Hanover Street.
An initial investigation has revealed that the driver was intoxicated resulting in a DUI arrest.
The Salisbury Fire Department also responded to the scene.
There were no passengers in the car and no injuries were reported to the driver or the residents of the home.
Police have not yet released the name of the driver.
- Wanted Seaford man arrested on drug and gun charges
- A look at current weather conditions in Ocean City and Cambridge
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case
- Del. DOC searching for wanted Dover inmate