SALISBURY, Md. - In Salisbury, authorities are investigating after they say a women crashed her car into a home on Hanover Street.
Police say the crash happened just after 3 a.m. Sunday.
The 39-year-old woman drove into the home located on the 800 block of Hanover Street.
An initial investigation has revealed that the driver was intoxicated resulting in a DUI arrest.
The Salisbury Fire Department also responded to the scene.
There were no passengers in the car and no injuries were reported to the driver or the residents of the home.
Police have not yet released the name of the driver.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury