SALISBURY, Md. - In Salisbury, authorities are investigating after they say a women crashed her car into a home on Hanover Street.
Police say the crash happened just after 3 a.m. Sunday.
The 39-year-old woman drove into the home located on the 800 block of Hanover Street.
An initial investigation has revealed that the driver was intoxicated resulting in a DUI arrest.
The Salisbury Fire Department also responded to the scene.
There were no passengers in the car and no injuries were reported to the driver or the residents of the home.
Police have not yet released the name of the driver.
- UPDATE: Hiring process open for upcoming Chick-Fil-A in Millsboro
- MLK III calls out President Trump on alleged immigration comments
- Va. panel votes down push for stricter gun laws
- Md. Governor creates new office in response to paid sick leave
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in connection with Del. burglaries
- Va. Senate panel votes to raise felony theft threshold