POCOMOKE, Md. - Pocomoke High School alumni are coming together to support two of their former classmates who have developed stage four cancer.
On Friday night, the class of 1976 hosted a charity auction to fundraise for those two classmates.
At the event, they accepted donations as well as sold T-shirts in honor of Buddy Murdock and Vernon Smack.
Organizers say they were able to raise a significant amount of money at the auction but say, any additional donations help.
To learn more or to donate yourself, you can visit whosyourbuddy.org.
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water