POCOMOKE, Md. - Pocomoke High School alumni are coming together to support two of their former classmates who have developed stage four cancer.
On Friday night, the class of 1976 hosted a charity auction to fundraise for those two classmates.
At the event, they accepted donations as well as sold T-shirts in honor of Buddy Murdock and Vernon Smack.
Organizers say they were able to raise a significant amount of money at the auction but say, any additional donations help.
To learn more or to donate yourself, you can visit whosyourbuddy.org.
- Exclusive first look at SBY Marathon medal designed by local students
- One charged after fatal crash in Kent Co.
- Community rallies behind Berlin business after devastating fire
- Broadband networks to expand to Accomack County
- Meeting held to explain golf cart laws to residents
- Keeping pets protected as the weather heats up