OCEAN CITY, Md. - Officials say that one person was injured after falling at Jolly Rogers amusement park in Ocean City on Tuesday afternoon.
Officials say that a circus performer fell from a piece of equipment.
He was taken to Peninsula Regional Medical Center for non-life threatening injuries and was able to come back and perform later that night.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.