EASTON, Md. - Police say that a man was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop in Easton on Sunday morning.
Around 4:51 a.m., police say they were patrolling the area of East Bound Ocean Gateway and Dover Road when a car failed to stay right of center when coming upon Dover Road from Ocean Gateway. Police say because of this, they stopped the car in the area of Choptank Avenue.
Upon the completion of a K-9 scan, police say they found powdered cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The driver of the SUV, 25-year-old Brandon Mullet of Pasadena was arrested and charged with one count of possession of a controlled dangerous substance not marijuana and a civil citation for under ten grams of marijuana.
Mullet was taken before a District Court Commissioner and released on personal recognizance pending trial.
- UPDATE: Hours for Blades water distribution changes
- Officials investigate sewer system failure in Dover
- Sentencing set in military vehicle contract fraud case in Va.
- Officials: Dorchester Co. fire causes over $100K in damages
- Officials: Liberty St., Commerce St. project set for Feb. 20
- Flu death toll in Del. increases to 18