SALISBURY, Md. - February is the month of love, and Tilghman Orthodontics is using that sentiment to help the less fortunate.
They are asking patients, or anyone really, to donate goods to HALO in Salisbury. We are told HALO is currently asking for coffee, sugar, napkins and washcloths.
This isn't the first time Tilghman has partnered with HALO. A few years back they collected socks for the homeless.
"The idea was February you think of Valentine's Day and everyone's feeling very loving and caring we thought what a great way to share or show how much we care for our community and these people that right now are hurting or possibly even homeless," says Liz Tilghman, human resources manager.
We're told they have seen a great response already, and want to be able to take as many donations as possible. Tilghman is open Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case
- Del. DOC searching for wanted Dover inmate
- Multiple arrests made in drug/gun investigation
- Cape Henlopen Passes Referendum Vote
- Wicomico County Sheriff's Office offering law enforcement explorer program for teens