OCEAN CITY, Md. - Organizers have announced that H20 International has been postponed until 2018.
According to H20 International's website, after working hard to provide attendees with the same quality event that people have come to expect, they are saddened to say that this year's H20i will be pushed back until next year.
Organizers say that they want to continue to offer the best in a show experience, and with changes in location opens and a small timeline, they needed to delay the event.
They said that they personally cannot thank attendees enough for their continued support. They say that they look forward to seeing attendees next year when they celebrate the 20th anniversary of H20 International the right way.
Organizers said that people should stay tuned for announcements about an exciting and brand new H20i series starting in spring 2018.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged