SALISBURY, Md. - Officials with the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center have announced the cancellation of the R. Kelly "After Party" concert in Salisbury.
The decision to cancel the concert, which was scheduled for May 14th, was made solely by concert organizers, officials said.
Anyone who bought tickets with a credit card will be automatically refunded within seven working days, while cash ticket-buyers are advised to contact the Wicomico County Youth and Civic Center box office for a refund by check. Officials say checks may take up to two weeks to be sent out.
Anyone who has an questions concerning ticket refunds is encouraged to call the center's box office at 410-548-4911.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond