HURLOCK, Md. - Deputies are investigating a shooting, after they say a 20-year-old was sent to a local hospital as a result of the incident, in Dorchester County.
The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says a 20-year-old individual was sent to Peninsula Regional Medical Center after a shooting on Tuesday evening, in Hurlock. Authorities report that the incident happened around 5:30 PM.
This incident remains under investigation by the Dorchester County Sheriff's Office. 47ABC will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- November's 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference' winner
- Tips to prevent the flu, after the first flu-related death in Delaware
- Police: No one injured in reported Delmar robbery
- UPDATE: Family pet dies in Berlin house fire; cause undetermined
- Officials: Dog dies in Cheswold blaze; cause under investigation
- Suspects sought in connection to Rehoboth Beach shoplifting incident