WORCESTER COUNTY, Md. - Officials say that two deputies were injured after a crash in Worcester County on Wednesday night.
According to the Worcester County Sheriff's Office, at 8:06 p.m., on Wednesday night, two Worcester County Sheriff's deputies riding in a patrol vehicle were responding to call in the area of Route 50 and Route 611. As the patrol vehicle entered the intersection, it was reportedly struck by another car.
Both deputies were taken to Atlantic General Hospital in Berlin where they were treated for non-life threatening injuries. The crash is under investigation.
There is no further information at this time. Deputies say that when more information is available, it will be released.
Anyone with information on the crash is asked to call the Worcester County Sheriff's Office at 410-632-1112.
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery