SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that a bid was awarded to a company, to add a traffic circle to Salisbury, on Monday night.
According to the city of Salisbury, a traffic circle will be coming to the intersection of Riverside, Mill, Carroll and Camden.
At Monday night's council meeting, the Council voted to award the bid for design to Wallace Montgomery and Associates, so design will be moving forward, as of Tuesday.
The circle will reportedly be complete by summer 2019.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.