SALISBURY, Md. - A fire is under investigation, after officials say that three children were rescued, in Salisbury, on Wednesday night.
According to Salisbury Fire Department, units operated on Wednesday night, at a fire on Collins Street. Three children ages four, five and seven were rescued by two quick thinking people who pulled them from a back window, before the fire department arrived.
The mother reportedly escaped safely, after being alerted by a smoke detector. The cause of the fire was unattended cooking. Delmar and Hebron Fire Department provided mutual aid.
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center