SALISBURY, Md. - A fire is under investigation, after officials say that three children were rescued, in Salisbury, on Wednesday night.
According to Salisbury Fire Department, units operated on Wednesday night, at a fire on Collins Street. Three children ages four, five and seven were rescued by two quick thinking people who pulled them from a back window, before the fire department arrived.
The mother reportedly escaped safely, after being alerted by a smoke detector. The cause of the fire was unattended cooking. Delmar and Hebron Fire Department provided mutual aid.
- Md. governor signs gun violence prevention bills
- Police: Suspect wanted in connection to Salisbury shooting
- Man injured as a result of Del. shooting; investigation ongoing
- Milford traffic stop leads to seizure of over 1,000 bags of heroin; one arrested
- Suspect sought in connection to burglary at Del. arts and crafts store
- Updated Island Creamery: New location coming soon to Salisbury