SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that five people were displaced after a fire in Salisbury, on Thursday evening.
According to the Salisbury Fire Department, firefighters responded to Princeton Avenue on Thursday evening around 8 p.m., for the report of a fire at a home.
Members reportedly operated in 12 degree temperatures and over a foot of snow to make a quick knock down of the fire.
The fire began in the kitchen and five residents were displaced. The family apparently includes two adults and three children. The Red Cross responded to help with housing. The fire reportedly started in the kitchen, due to cooking.
47ABC will have more with a member of the family in the 47ABC News at Noon and in the 47ABC NewsHour.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.