SALISBURY, Md. - After officials announced that traffic will be rerouted after a closure on the Salisbury bypass, the Maryland Department of Transportation State Highway Administration is saying that the bypass could reopen as soon as Friday.
According to officials, the closure on eastbound US 50 and US 13 Bypass at US (50) Salisbury Boulevard was due to pavement damage and drainage erosion before US 13 Business.
The right lane was already closed at the same area for a pipe repair. Drivers have been urged to plan more travel time, and they have been rerouted on US 50 business through Salisbury.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.